So last week I started reading the highly anticipated book The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen.
I haven’t, until today, really had a chance to get into it. Now that I have, a few things have been running through my mind that I just can’t ignore.
Below are just five of them.
- Why would anyone be interested in this guy?
- How come these women are so self conscious?
- These people have a serious love/hate relationship with wine.
- How did this wine glass get in my hand?
- Is someone going to get murdered anytime soon?
So far I haven’t decided if I like this book or hate it but at 130 pages in, I’m beginning to wonder if it’s just going to continue to bore me or if something is seriously about to happen.