So like a hundred years ago or just last week, I was nominated by the awesome Becky’s Open Book for the Versatile Blogger Award! Because I’ve been house hunting (it sucks) and I generally suck at being tagged in things that have directions after it (I’m sorry!), it’s taken me more than a few days to thank her from the bottom of my heart and complete my end of the bargain!
I hope I do this right!
First and foremost; here is the description of the Versatile Blogger Award and the rules of participating!
So, what is the Versatile Blogger Award?
According to Google:
1.able to adapt or be adapted to many different functions or activities.“a versatile sewing machine”
synonyms: adaptable, flexible, all-around, multifaceted, multitalented, resourceful; More
What are the rules?
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
In following the rules above:
- I want to say thank you thank you thank you to Becky’s Open Book for the nomination and her patience with me getting enough time in my day to actually blog this week!
- The link to her awesome and entertaining blog is on this post a few times, so I don’t want to hear any excuses about not going over to BECKY’S OPEN BOOK and taking a peek! (NONE!)
- Below are 15 blogs that I have chosen to nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award; these are blogs I try to check on daily and they never let me down!
- Now, last but not least, 7 things about me!
- I’m currently working on multiple writing projects
- I have 1 child (a mixed breed adorable pup named Jemma)
- I’m terrified of spiders
- I’m terrible at talking about myself (I don’t even have a bio on WordPress done)
- I have an obsession with the game The Sims
- I secretly still read childrens books
- I’ve been published on the back of a fellow authors book with a quick book review/recommendation.
PHEW! I’m pretty sure I’ve nailed them all! Thank you again, Becky’s Open Book and congratulations to all those I’ve nominated, well deserved!